I could not have been more surprised, nor honoured when the lovely Judith Salzillo @yojudidoll made me the recipient of the Liebster Blog Award.
I hope that you will enjoy the Q and A portion of my acceptance as well as the Random facts portion. I think you will agree that I completely suck at random facts and stray from the point on occasion. Following that please find a list of other bloggers to whom I would like to pass the Liebster Blog Award. And please don’t forget to check out Judith’s blog at
1. What is the one food you can’t do without? I think I’ll go with eggs, no wait, chicken, no eggs… ah the age old question!
2. One thing you want to do before you die? One? Impossible to narrow down the list of a million to one… sorry.
3. What is your favourite hobby and why? Gym time ‘cuz it keeps me sane (although I suppose some may argue)
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Back in time… that is a place right?
5. What book are you reading right now? A Breath of Snow and Ashes
6. What are you most looking forward to in the new year? Renewed hope.
7. Favourite meal when eating out? Beef tartare
8. If you have one “do-over” what would it be? Having more self restraint while ordering the Foie Gras Poutine with my cousin Ted.
9. What is your favourite movie and why? Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and every single word is why.
10.Who is your favourite TV character? Barney Stinson even though the rest of the show has lost its appeal.
11.If you had a day to do anything you wanted to do, what would you do? workout/write/photograph… oh wait that is what I do every day! Lucky me!
Random Facts about Me
1. I struggle with the randomness of this sort of task.
2. I excel at procrastination.
3. I will choose to clean behind the fridge before tackling a random facts list.
4. There are approximately 27 cat toys under my fridge.
5. My cats do not seem to recognize the difference between dust bunnies and toy mice.
6. At my house, we refer to dust bunnies as dust kitties.
7. I am three human family members away from becoming a card carrying crazy cat lady.
8. Okay, seriously now… did you notice that my favourite movie was “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof”? That’s for Tennesee Williams words not the Cat thingy… okay well maybe Paul Newman too.
9. I almost chose “Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid” as my favourite movie so maybe it’s actually a Paul Newman thing.
10.“Cool Hand Luke” comes in close third place for favourite movie.
11.I can whistle absolutely any tune.
The final portion to accepting this award so kindly passed along to me, is to pay it forward to others. Putting together the list was far from easy, and you may notice that some of those included are not merely bloggers, but all have something interesting to say. Please check out their sites soon.
Wishing you all a very happy 2013!